COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
We are so excited to start seeing our amazing patients again! As we begin to open up appointment times, we wanted to let you know how appointments will be structured for the foreseeable future. Our safety for you and our team is always our top priority. With new protocols and precautionary measures in place, we are going the extra mile to provide you with additional protection and safety, we want to care for your Dental Health and Wellness with the best service that you have grown to know and love at Lyons Dental.
We are all here for you!
New Appointment Process
- Our confirmation procedure has not changed. Please confirm your appointment via text message or email which you will begin receiving 2 weeks, 2 days and 1 hour prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please complete our Covid-19 Questionnaire Form, Informed Consent form and Curbside check-in forms prior to the appointment.
- Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early, and stay in your car. Call us at 937-428-2288 to check in. If you have not completed your questionnaire, you will be required to do so at this time.
- When your room is ready, our team will come to your car and take you directly to your personal treatment room.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask to adequately cover your nose and mouth. It can be a homemade mask, a bandana, a scarf, they are all acceptable.
- We will take your temperature prior to bringing you into treatment room, as well as review your Covid-19 screening questionnaire. NOTE: If you have a temperature over 99 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Our team will be wearing full personal protective equipment including N95/KN95 face masks, nitrile gloves, disposable gowns, goggles, face shields, disposable head caps, disposable shoe covers for everyone’s protection.
- We promise to keep SMILING under all our PPE!
- We will also be running air purifiers in the foyer. We will also be using a complex high evacuation suction while treating you, to prevent aerosols.
Other Safety Measures
- Only the appointed patient will be taken into the treatment room.
- Only one patient will be at near checkout desk at a time. We request that you pay with card only at this time instead of cash.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, our reception and coffee area will be closed for the time being, and we ask that you stay within 6 feet of the check-in desk, unless to pay or sign necessary documents.
- All pens, clipboards, as well as credit card machine will be sanitized between each patient.
- Your dedicated treatment room will be sanitized and prepared with CDC approved disinfectants, and we always use one of the most advanced autoclave sterilization systems for hand pieces and instruments.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for your use when you arrive.
- We will allow for more time between appointments, that may mean fewer available appointment times. Please be patient with us, we promise to get you in at the earliest available. We will also prioritize you based on urgency of treatment need.
- We also plan to maintain an open chair between patients. This allows for more space to allow for air purification and less aerosols.
We Appreciate You
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your flexibility and feedback as we move forward together. As we receive guidance from the CDC, ADA and Ohio State Health Department, we will alert you to any changes in our procedures. As always, if you have any questions please give us a call.
1519 Lyons Road
Centerville, OH 45458